Send your important docs and art in a style that makes them memorable by adding logos, professional and distinct art backgrounds that are applied to corrugated cardboard with CMYK digital ink and a UV cure for long-lasting color.
This long, thin box is ideal for shipping documents and binders that you might ship in a classic UPS or FedEx style box, but with panache.
It also works great for:
- Thin apparel items like shirts
- Recognition item like plaques
- Framed art up to 10” x 12”
- Portfolios and leather-bound items
- Table linens
- Books and journals up to 1” depth
- Dimensions, inside – 10.75” x 1.5” x 12.5”
- Dimensions, outside – 10.875” x 1.563” x 12.688” (all outside dimensions are approximate and will vary just slightly based on assembly)
- Weight in ounces – 8 ounce
- USPS Tier – .125ft3 or Tier 2
- Closure Style – End-Tuck
Our shipping containers are made from sturdy corrugated cardboard in fluting sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of most shipping scenarios. (We’ve all seen those packages that were abused beyond recognition…)
- Fluting – E-flute
- Exterior material – white
- Interior material – kraft
We digitally print your art on our corrugated board in CMYK, often referred to as 4-color process, ink with a UV cure. The UV cure ensures your art is set to withstand basic elements and won’t rub off. Our printers are calibrated to SWOP standards, but no two digital printers are the same and we cannot match a PMS color. If color matters to you, please explore our proof options.
Proof and Sample Options
If seeing a proof is important to you, we offer three options:
- Color test: If you are trying to match a color, we strongly suggest using our color sampler to identify the color match you are looking for. Still see a color missing? Chat with a customer service rep and we’ll see if we can add the color for you.
- Proof: You can always order a quantity of one with BoxUp. This is the best way to see your art. Turn times for proof orders will vary, please chat with us if you have a specific deadline and we’ll mark it on your order.
- Printed or blank samples: If you are just looking to see the quality of our printing, in general, or you are looking to have an extra blank thrown in with your proof order, you can order a sample product here.
We review every art file to ensure it meets our quality standards for image resolutions, file set up, etc. We then either reach out to you at the email address you provided or approve your art to go into production – typically within one business days. From the moment you receive your order confirmation the production clock starts ticking. Our standard production time for end-open mailers is approximately 7 business days. Please alert us if you have a special deadline you are trying to meet. We do not expedite requests, however, we will always to try to help you to the best of our abilities. Shipping time is dependent on the option you select at checkout.
We take full responsibility for the quality of the product. If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality, reach out to us immediately. Our terms and conditions outline our policies on refunds and reprints. Our product is 100% custom. Because of this, we expect our customer to take responsibility for the art product itself. If you want to be sure the end product turns out exactly how you wanted it to, we strongly recommend that you purchase a proof before you place a full order.
UPS ground shipping is our default. Our boxes are packed in a corrugated cardboard box usually no more than 50 pounds/each. You will receive a shipping notification when your order is being processed for shipping. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking number to populate your shipping information. Expedited shipping is available on the shipping calculator. If you require special shipping instructions such as blind shipping, a house UPS account or an alternate shipping arrangement, you must reach out to customers service to approve and process your request.