Our four-color process printing means you can make the outside picture worthy. And for our display style mailers, you can also add inside print for Instagram-worthy branded content pictures. Now that the kind of viral growth we can all use in our business
This e-flute corrugated board is thin enough to accept the ink application with a smooth finish, yet sturdy enough to survive the big brown truck.
Other Uses for the 9 x 7 x 2.25 Display Mailer Box Include:
- Mug and tumbler gift sets
- Coffee kits
- Employee gifts that include a t-shirt or coffee mug
- Specialty food that requires glass jars like honey, spices, chutneys or syrups
- Outdoor sport accessories
- Small toys
- Collectible figurines
- Dimensions, inside – 9" x 7" x 2.25”
- Dimensions, outside – 9.625" x 7.125" x 2.375" (all outside dimensions are approximate and will vary just slightly based on assembly)
- Weight in ounces – 4 ounces
- USPS Tier – .094ft3 or Tier 1
- Closure Style – Front Roll Tuck
Our shipping containers are made from sturdy corrugated cardboard in fluting sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of most shipping scenarios. (We’ve all seen those packages that were abused beyond recognition…)
- Fluting – E flute
- Exterior material – white
- Interior material – white
We digitally print your art on our corrugated board in CMYK, often referred to as 4-color process, ink with a UV cure. The UV cure ensures your art is set to withstand basic elements and won’t rub off. Our printers are calibrated to SWOP standards, but no two digital printers are the same and we cannot match a PMS color. If color matters to you, please explore our proof options.
Proof and Sample Options
If seeing a proof is important to you, we offer three options:
- Color test: If you are trying to match a color, we strongly suggest using our color sampler to identify the color match you are looking for. Still see a color missing? Chat with a customer service rep and we’ll see if we can add the color for you.
- Proof: You can always order a quantity of one with BoxUp. This is the best way to see your art. Turn times for proof orders will vary, please chat with us if you have a specific deadline and we’ll mark it on your order.
- Printed or blank samples: If you are just looking to see the quality of our printing, in general, or you are looking to have an extra blank thrown in with your proof order, you can order a sample product here.
We review every art file to ensure it meets our quality standards for image resolutions, file set up, etc. We then either reach out to you at the email address you provided or approve your art to go into production – typically within one business days. From the moment you receive your order confirmation the production clock starts ticking. Our standard production time for display mailers is approximately 10 days (contact us to confirm exact production time). Please alert us if you have a special deadline you are trying to meet. We do not expedite requests, however, we will always to try to help you to the best of our abilities. Shipping time is dependent on the option you select at checkout.
We take full responsibility for the quality of the product. If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality, reach out to us immediately. Our terms and conditions outline our policies on refunds and reprints. Our product is 100% custom. Because of this, we expect our customer to take responsibility for the art product itself. If you want to be sure the end product turns out exactly how you wanted it to, we strongly recommend that you purchase a proof before you place a full order.
UPS ground shipping is our default. Our boxes are packed in a corrugated cardboard box usually no more than 50 pounds/each. You will receive a shipping notification when your order is being processed for shipping. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking number to populate your shipping information. Expedited shipping is available on the shipping calculator. If you require special shipping instructions such as blind shipping, a house UPS account or an alternate shipping arrangement, you must reach out to customers service to approve and process your request.